What's it about

This blog exists to promote the writing of David Payne, an enthusiatic but as yet unrecognised writer who has traded crunching computer code in the early hours of each day , for the incredible pleasure of writing stories. He is not planning to give up his day job as a Compliance Consultant in the UK Financial Services industry but rather sees the two things as broadly similar. Both exist to satisfy certain human needs and both seem to involve a certain level of imagination, if not fantasy. In this blog you will find samples of different writing projects that are being worked on or are already complete. Some are available to purchase in the Amazon Kindle store and all support is welcome! Others writings are included for interest and hopefully a modicum of entertainment. All feedback and comments are welcome.

If you are looking for David's Compliance Blog instead, please head off here...


Tuesday 19 March 2013

A bit of a spring clean

Even though we have more snow predicted and we are well into March, I have decided to have a look at this blog and carry out a bit of a spring tidy up. I have been looking at it over the past few days (as well as the one I produce for my day job!) and have come to realise that it is not very useful just posting stories in as blog posts.

So now I have made some changes. On the right of the post there are a set of pages where you can select and read either the entire text  or extracts from some of the stories. This way I hope that the blog will be  more meaningful and informative. I'll keep posts to simpler matters, comments and overviews about the works.

There are links to the Kindle store also for ebook purchases also on the right.

I am also planning to include some other general interest things in the blog that I had started to do early on but never actually got around to. Let's see if I can keep the thing current at reasonable intervals!

No comments:

Post a Comment